The Pendulum Has Swung And This Is Our Time

Personally I think we are all getting ahead of ourselves thinking this pendulum is in our favour were already out of the league cup beaten by the better team on the night now some lads think it's just a case of dotting the Is and crossing the Ts there's a long way to go yet :rfc:

41 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

One. Game. At. A. Time.

That is for club management and players....ya jessie Waddle !!!

You could argue it was for fans as well up until about 1430hours Saturday past when we took the pivotal 3 points on offer and established a lead of at least 10.

No-one is saying we've won the title yet but we are now in relax and enjoy territory.

If our lead is reduced/increased then moods will change accordingly.

For me, get to 18wins IAR and we've done it.

Would be a good way to go into the Antwerp games. 

Better if we can recapture some form, although our performance blip has returned 12/12 pts and 4 clean sheets

Edited by buster.

There isn't one of us that didn't enjoy beating Celtic again but this is about a lot more than just having fun. This is also about righting some serious wrongs and sticking it to all those bastards who gloated as they pushed us down to League 2. I'll think about fun when all those things have been achieved.

There is no point celebrating until we have our hands on the league trophy.  Our current run is exceptional but there's a lot of work still to be done, including trips to grounds where we have regularly dropped points during Gerrard's tenure.

When we do win the league, I plan to celebrate like never before and make sure any Tims in the vicinity are fully aware of it.