Labour Party to address its antisemitism

I note you still haven't addressed my post to you regards your bullsh!t attempt to suggest I had an unhealthy fixation with Israel and Jews. (see post below).

The implications was clear and you haven't answered because you haven't got an arguement, period.

I expect more silence or the time hnoured play the man tactic

My reply that didn't get a reply was........

I note your need to be inaccurate with what you describe as a fixation and it resembles Forlans struggles.

I have been very clear that this is and has always been about Israeli government and agencies.

You and Forlan have to invent the other "Jewish" part for your arguements to have any traction but inventing stuff just makes you both look like fools.

It's why Forlans comebacks on it tend to be along the lines of Ye old ........ and Mirror, mirror.....

He has nothing to back up the invention and accusation and neither do you.

As per my post from yesterday (below)

I used David Lammy but it might as well be Phil FourNames calling out a critic of Neil Lennons abuse of women as an anti-Irish racist.

Do you understand, Captain ?

-----

Your words on freedom of speech are predictably empty given that you simply want to close down a political debate with baseless accusations of racism agianst the Jewish race (anti-semitism). That includes your interpretation that I am fooling no-one and that what I say is actually what you think.

I can see it know.......?

Judge: So you accuse X of being anti-semitic or racist against Jews when X has always made clear it is a political criticism of Israel ?

Forlan: Yes

Judge: How can you back that up ?

Forlan: I just know, he doesn't fool me

Judge: Aye right, but apart from your opinion, how can you back it up ?

Forlan: But I don't need to and I can give you a whole chapter and verse on more of my political opinions on this

Judge: Yes, but why accuse X of being anti-semitic for doing the same ?

Forlan: Because his opinion isn't his opinion, it's masking something else which is racist

Judge: Funny that, but I had David Lammy in here the other week, making a similar arguement on a different case

1 minute ago, buster. said:

I note you still haven't addressed my post to you regards your bullsh!t attempt to suggest I had an unhealthy fixation with Israel and Jews. (see post below).

The implications was clear and you haven't answered because you haven't got an arguement, period.

I note your need to be inaccurate with what you describe as a fixation and it resembles Forlans struggles.

I have been very clear that this is and has always been about Israeli government and agencies.

You and Forlan have to invent the other "Jewish" part for your arguements to have any traction but inventing stuff just makes you both look like fools.

It's why Forlans comebacks on it tend to be along the lines of Ye old ........ and Mirror, mirror.....

I used David Lammy but it might as well be Phil FourNames calling out a critic of Neil Lennons abuse of women as an anti-Irish racist.

-----

Your words on freedom of speech are predictably empty given that you simply want to close down a political debate with baseless accusations of racism agianst the Jewish race (anti-semitism). That includes your interpretation that I am fooling no-one and that what I say is actually what you think.

Judge: So you accuse X of being anti-semitic or racist against Jews when X has always made clear it is a political criticism of Israel ?

Forlan: But I don't need to and I can give you a whole chapter and verse on more of my political opinions on this

Forlan: Because his opinion isn't his opinion, it's masking something else which is racist

Judge: Funny that, but I had David Lammy in here the other week, making a similar arguement on a different case

You really are quite a rude and rambling fellow.

1 minute ago, buster. said:

As I said, ...Playing tha man and no argument/defence.

#EmptyVessel 

That was uncalled for. I assume you're building up to one of your frequent implosions and I'd rather not be part of it. Cheers.

22 minutes ago, Bill said:

That was uncalled for. I assume you're building up to one of your frequent implosions and I'd rather not be part of it. Cheers.

The Empty Vessel has no comeback from his previous inaccurate and serious allegation.

If you make them, you should be able to back them up, you can't and you typed it knowing you couldn't.

You could just say you were wrong and apoligise and I'd get off your back.

Edited by buster.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

The Empty Vessel has no comeback from his previous inaccurate and serious allegation.

If you make them, you should be able to back them up, you can't and you typed it knowing you couldn't.

You could just say you were wrong and apoligise and I'd get off your back.

You're not on my back. I'm not that interested.

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

You're not on my back. I'm not that interested.

Not interested in your own credibility ?

You've been shown to be an empty vessel, once again.

Of course, you could explain and prove me wrong ? 

But I know you can't and for this reason, you pompously play the man.

Edited by buster.

7 hours ago, buster. said:

-----

A bore of almost immeasurable proportions. 

10 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

A bore of almost immeasurable proportions. 

Bill isn't "that interested" either !

Here is the thing,....

- Bill was interested enough to say what he did about me on what is a serious subject

- I might not like it but I wouldn't have a problem if he could back it up

- He can't back it up

- Given subject matter, I ask him to withdraw it (apology optional and not expected)

- As per usual when stuck, Bill plays man 

Forthright views on other posters are fine by me, but only if you can back them up.

I have said things about Bill on serious subjects but can point to what he said to back them up.