Personally I think if Trump is still around three years from now he will run again might be as an independent and I think he could win again if Biden and Harris make a mess of the economy. 

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think Trump, being the businessman that he is, will negotiate his way out of trouble by promising to steer clear of politics after this is all over.

Once some people get a taste of power they crave more 

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think Trump, being the businessman that he is, will negotiate his way out of trouble by promising to steer clear of politics after this is all over.

Trump stopped being a businessman a long time ago and became the figurehead of the American right. He may not find it possible to return to his old life, whether he wants to or not.

I see Twitter has now banned Trump, fearing his Tweets might incite further violence. 

His Tweets are, at best, questionable but banning him is ridiculous to me.  His Tweets didn't discourage the dafties in Washington but to state he incited the violence is a bit of a stretch.  

Big tech companies clearly don't trust the public.  With means of face to face social interaction currently diminished, I'm concerned about the way things are heading...

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I see Twitter has now banned Trump, fearing his Tweets might incite further violence. 

His Tweets are, at best, questionable but banning him is ridiculous to me.  His Tweets didn't discourage the dafties in Washington but to state he incited the violence is a bit of a stretch.  

Big tech companies clearly don't trust the public.  With means of face to face social interaction currently diminished, I'm concerned about the way things are heading...

- Trump's twitter account has been all over the place for a long time

- The fact that he is President of the USA says a great deal about where we are

- Twitter banning the President is ridiculous but it (and the lawmakers) are using the opportunity to showcase their strength

The fact Trump has been banned from twitter is a double negative that ain't a positive

The Direction of Travel is clear to see for anyone who opens their eyes 

Edited by buster.

2 hours ago, buster. said:

- Trump's twitter account has been all over the place for a long time

- The fact that he is President of the USA says a great deal about where we are

- Twitter banning the President is ridiculous but it (and the lawmakers) are using the opportunity to showcase their strength

The fact Trump has been banned from twitter is a double negative that ain't a positive

The Direction of Travel is clear to see for anyone who opens their eyes 

And I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop the rain?