[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 33, 50)

1 minute ago, the gunslinger said:

what he was saying wasn't wrong. He perhaps needed to be more patient given it was clearly just ya slump in form. 

I know, I'm just having a laugh. 

I'm just pleased to see us get the three points - I don't care how they come.

Well, from 60th onward we looked a bit out of swing, so best to use the FIVE subs we had. But nothing. Bad goal given away and still not much change, apart from taking Hagi off and bring Zungu* on. Okay, Aberdeen did not really threaten, but it was uncomfortable enough.  So why not throw on Defoe, Itten or Barker and Stewart. Power, speed, creativity and deadly finishes. Every now and then you dispair at that.

On we soldier, another win, another three points. Could have been less nerve-wrecking though.

* That was hard to predict, wasn´t it?!

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think the second goal was arguably an Aribo assist.

Kent played well today but still room for improvement.  

Not according to my OneFootball App, which is all that matters... for the quality patter. :D

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Morelos goal, Kent assist.

Morelos goal, Kent assist.

Is @DMAA alright? I think someone should keep watch. I'm concerned.

At times, he reminds me of Lövenkrands. Not as because of his playing style, but as a guy who runs a lot, does a lot, but oftentimes the last ball or decision is wayward.

3 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

great to see morelos back in form. 

7 wins away now. 

Agree with regards to Morelos. Are the stars aligning for Morelos to beast the 2nd half of the season and fire us to title glory when we rock up the Mecanno Dome in March? Sorry...getting ahead of myself. Too many large glasses of Cab Sauv...