[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 33, 50)

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Why would they choose not to? Did Kent think "I'll make sure Lewis can get fingers on this shot".?

Of course not, although we played well for the most part we should have ensured the result was in no question (not that ever was after the sending off) by probably changing things up front by intruducing a fresh player or two.

Interested to note from all the pre and post interviews today, Rangers seemed to have stepped up their Covid protocols by wearing masks now. I wonder if that is just a subtle jibe in the direction of our rivals failure in this regard?? Might be an idea to change our PPE provider however, as the masks clearly do not fit snugly over the nose. Or maybe we received John Kennedy's order by mistake??

I think it's worth reiterating just how consistent we've been in the league so far this season 

15 wins in a row in the league, 65 points from a possible 69 available, scoring 59 goals and conceding just 6 times in 23 games (8 points better off than we were this time last season).

FB_IMG_1610311707860.jpg

I don’t remember seeing us put a 15 consecutive league games winning run together in my 35 years of watching us every week?

This run is incredible and for us not to go on and win the title will take a monumental slip up of equally huge proportions but given what we’ve been through these last 9 years I’m sure I’m not the only one taking nothing for granted.