[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 33, 50)

58 minutes ago, Bill said:

That's a joke, right?

I don't want a scrappy lucky win because then it becomes hard to get out of that groove, is what I'm saying. Even 2 dropped points will not be a disaster - we have wriggle room. And I fancy Hibs to take something from a sun-drenched Keltic. More important that we start to play with the fluency we showed at the start of the season.

4 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I don't want a scrappy lucky win because then it becomes hard to get out of that groove, is what I'm saying. Even 2 dropped points will not be a disaster - we have wriggle room. And I fancy Hibs to take something from a sun-drenched Keltic. More important that we start to play with the fluency we showed at the start of the season.

I don't think we have that much wriggle room tbh. If we start thinking we have, we will fail. We should play every game as if they are level with us. Not 10 pts ahead with "wriggle room"

39 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

A good starting lineup.

The bench looks ok for closing out the game but not for chasing it.

Hopefully the starters get this done sooner rather than later.

Edited by ranger_syntax

7 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I don't think we have that much wriggle room tbh. If we start thinking we have, we will fail. We should play every game as if they are level with us. Not 10 pts ahead with "wriggle room"

Get what you are saying but just don't think we will slip up often enough for it to be a concern. They will drop more points for sure. 

2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

May sound perverse to say this but I think the performance is more important than the result today. We haven't been playing well and you can't just turn form on and off like a tap. Sooner or later we will come unstuck. If we start to play like we can then we will be unstoppable.

Aye, very good, lets risk dropping points today so that we don't drop points later.

What nonsense!

Win today and worry about the rest when the time comes.