Separate Entity FC Plan About To Come To Fruition?

Elite sports are only exempt because of their bubbles.

I don't see how Celtic can be exempt when their bubble obviously didn't work due to their player having it. They've all travelled in the same plane as him with recycled air.

They should have to self-isolate,

Elite sports are only exempt because of their bubbles.

They're not in bubbles, bubbles is the bake off contestants living away from their families for weeks, or my mates working offshore in Angola who then spend 10 days properly isolated in a hotel before getting home. These guys are going home to their families at night, the exemptions they have are only when they cross the white line, ie training and match days, that's it. Sitting next to each other swallying is not part of the exemption, that's why Kennedy had to say that they'd had 'issues'.

To be fair, you won't get a better ventilated space indoors than an aircraft, the amount of air changes possible is incredible, air is bled from the compressor of the engine, enters the upper end of the plane, and is taken away at feet level. It's a bit of an urban myth I'm afraid.

Edited by Devil's advocaat

I see a lot of people suggesting that Celtic will get the game postponed and then say there are too many fixtures to play before the end of the season so the season should be voided. I'm pretty sure this won't happen, sporting integrity says that a team can manage 8 games in 18 days if they so wish. Plenty enough time to complete everything.

5 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I see a lot of people suggesting that Celtic will get the game postponed and then say there are too many fixtures to play before the end of the season so the season should be voided. I'm pretty sure this won't happen, sporting integrity says that a team can manage 8 games in 18 days if they so wish. Plenty enough time to complete everything.

You do wonder why they moved the Hibs game when they already had 3 to play. I wouldn't put anything past them tbh.  

As has been pointed out, the issue here isn't about whether they were allowed to go, albeit there are questions about who and why the trip was sanctioned; but whether they followed the rules during the trip.  We have all seen the photographs which clearly show that there are questions about the setup and whether all relevant protocols were followed.   If they were not, the same rules which led to Killie/ St Mirren being punished have to be applied.   Although like others, I suspect we shall see something of a damascene conversion by the SFA/SPFL and nobody will end up punished this time, with fresh rules drawn up in the interests of "fairness".