Separate Entity FC Plan About To Come To Fruition?

16 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

We’ll need a ruling from the Chief Witch Doctor @Rousseauu but is this not a case of nemesis ca’in’ the feet from hubris?

Consume the content, but just don't enjoy it. 

I've solved my dilemma: I've got SSN on in the background; such passive consumption can't possibly let slip the bad Juju. :D 

Another statement from the club which eschews statements.

By Celtic Football Club

Celtic Football Club confirmed today that Christopher Jullien has tested positive for Covid-19 and is self-isolating at home. We wish Christopher a speedy recovery.

While all of the other members of the squad and backroom team have tested negative, we have been informed by the authorities that, having been deemed ‘close contacts’, Celtic manager Neil Lennon, assistant John Kennedy and 13 first-team players will be required to self-isolate on a precautionary basis as required by the current regulations.  

The Club would like to thank the Scottish FA, JRG and the Scottish Government for their assistance in managing this case. Celtic will, of course, fulfill its fixture against Hibernian this evening.  

Clearly we are hugely disappointed, as we know our supporters will be. The contacts were identified during the period from Wednesday last week, primarily around flight and team coach travel, during which time Celtic applied the same rigorous protocols used for pre-season training camps, UEFA match travel and for all domestic match arrangements in Scotland.    

These protocols have served us well in the past, as the Club has not had one positive case in our own ‘bubble’ until now. As we have already stated, Celtic’s decision to travel to Dubai for a training camp was for performance reasons. Whilst we were in Dubai, the announcements made on January 4 significantly changed the COVID landscape.  

The reality is that a case could well have occurred had the team remained in Scotland, as other cases have done in Scottish football and across UK sport in the past week.

Celtic has done everything it can to ensure we have in place the very best procedures and protocols. From the outset of the pandemic, Celtic has worked closely with the Scottish Government and Scottish football and we will continue to do so.

Here is a link if you wish to soil your online footprint:

https://www.celticfc.com/news/2021/january/Celtic-Football-Club-Statement/

I dont normally watch their games (apart from the European ones when they are getting a tanking) but I think I might just have to watch this tonight, including build-up, as our "net" lead is extended to 13 points. If for any reason at all Hibs do not leave with 3 points, Scottish football is completely screwed for good.

Karma is alive and well and living at Covid Park (copyright Scott7, I loved it so I stole it!)

18 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

If you were a hibbee would you want to go to Covid Park tonight?

What kind of question is that?

I imagine that the Leith  players will be enjoying a large helping of of fear, and loathing. 

33 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Celtic’s decision to travel to Dubai for a training camp was for performance reasons

What performance could an injured player(Julien) give?this points even more to it being a "jolly" for them.

Reap what you sow is my thoughts.:wanker: