Separate Entity FC Plan About To Come To Fruition?

3 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I dont normally watch their games (apart from the European ones when they are getting a tanking) but I think I might just have to watch this tonight, including build-up, as our "net" lead is extended to 13 points. If for any reason at all Hibs do not leave with 3 points, Scottish football is completely screwed for good.

Karma is alive and well and living at Covid Park (copyright Scott7, I loved it so I stole it!)

The rumour is that the 13 who are isolating are, for the most part fringe players - so I wouldnt get your hopes up too soon.

4 minutes ago, craig said:

The rumour is that the 13 who are isolating are, for the most part fringe players - so I wouldnt get your hopes up too soon.

It is being suggested that 9 out of the potential 11 starters tonight started against Rangers. 

Bain and Walsh (?) are the additions. 

It would be hugely coincidental and convenient if only the stiffs were required to isolate. 

Edited by Uilleam

Hibs made a formal request to both the SPFL and ra Sellik to submit tonight's Sellik squad to a further Covid test. Both the SPFL and Lawwell refused. Currently, Hibs are considering whether to play tonight's game, leaving the decision to management and players.

If Hibs do not trap, I suppose the SPFL will award ra Sellik a 3-0 victory? I have no doubt this will please both Jack Ross and John Potter enormously.

Further, just thinking; if ra Sellik field a youth team, does it count. Ah mean, they're a separate entity, are they not?

35 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

It is being suggested that 9 out of the potential 11 starters tonight started against Rangers. 

Bain and Walsh (?) are the additions. 

It would be hugely coincidental and convenient if only the stiffs were required to isolate. 

Gives further suspicion for the reason why they'd refuse to get tested again.

41 minutes ago, craig said:

Barkas, Hazzard, Jullien, Broon, Taylor, Ralston, Henderson, Johnston, Ajeti, El Hamhead, Rogic, Botton, and Klimala. That's the list that I saw tweeted by a few different outlets.

Edited by Devil's advocaat