Separate Entity FC Plan About To Come To Fruition?

42 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

AG, you say? Álánná Gliánná Seminary?

Friends of mine from The Glen's have hidden that training very well, for a large number of years; or, maybe, that is just part of the training!!

I suspected that Mr Forsyth was one of those who went, fashionably, as he saw it, against the grain, but now, you have lifted the scales from my eyes!!

4 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Friends of mine from The Glen's have hidden that training very well, for a large number of years; or, maybe, that is just part of the training!!

I suspected that Mr Forsyth was one of those who went, fashionably, as he saw it, against the grain, but now, you have lifted the scales from my eyes!!

Actually, I think you were right first time.

Well, here's a(nother) laugh.

The best -and, clearly, the worst- laid plans of mice and men....

Oliovier Ntcham: Nobody's Bhoy

Marseille manager Villas-Boas asks to resign after club signs Olivier Ntcham

Marseille manager André Villas-Boas gave an extraordinary press conference on Tuesday where he announced he had handed in his resignation letter after disagreeing with the club’s decision to sign Olivier Ntcham on loan with an option to buy from Celtic. 

On the signing of Olivier Ntcham:

It was not a decision that I took. It was specifically a player that I said no to. I was not aware of it, I learned of the signing when I woke up and went on the number one Marseille website. I offered my resignation through saying that I was not in agreement with the sporting strategy. The board has not yet given me final feedback. I do not want money, I just want to leave. A gentlemen’s agreement about signing players has been broken. This club has already experienced two or three years of randomness in terms of its transfers and I cannot accept that. Now I am focused on Lens. For me they are the team of the year. We are not going to be able to prepare in the best conditions. And I will continue until such time that the board asks me to leave. This has nothing to do with the incidents that occurred on the weekend. It is related to the sporting side. Even the departure of Nemanja (Radonjic), I was informed in the evening… I am waiting for a response from the board, and if it is a no, we will continue. I don’t want the club’s money, nor Frank’s (McCourt) money. I simply want to leave. I want to be clear with you.

On the consequences of him offering his resignation:

I have an emotional connection to France, to Provence. I really liked Marseille. I like Marseille but I am a professional. When you want to give me a guy who has no similarities with the characteristics of the guy who left… I have a lot of respect for Jacques-Henri (Eyraud) who is in the process of solving the TV rights problem, but here, my professionalism has been affected.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2021/marseille-manager-villas-boas-asks-to-resign-after-signing-of-olivier-ntcham/

1 hour ago, Uilleam said:

Well, here's a(nother) laugh.

The best -and, clearly, the worst- laid plans of mice and men....

Oliovier Ntcham: Nobody's Bhoy

Marseille manager Villas-Boas asks to resign after club signs Olivier Ntcham

Marseille manager André Villas-Boas gave an extraordinary press conference on Tuesday where he announced he had handed in his resignation letter after disagreeing with the club’s decision to sign Olivier Ntcham on loan with an option to buy from Celtic. 

On the signing of Olivier Ntcham:

It was not a decision that I took. It was specifically a player that I said no to. I was not aware of it, I learned of the signing when I woke up and went on the number one Marseille website. I offered my resignation through saying that I was not in agreement with the sporting strategy. The board has not yet given me final feedback. I do not want money, I just want to leave. A gentlemen’s agreement about signing players has been broken. This club has already experienced two or three years of randomness in terms of its transfers and I cannot accept that. Now I am focused on Lens. For me they are the team of the year. We are not going to be able to prepare in the best conditions. And I will continue until such time that the board asks me to leave. This has nothing to do with the incidents that occurred on the weekend. It is related to the sporting side. Even the departure of Nemanja (Radonjic), I was informed in the evening… I am waiting for a response from the board, and if it is a no, we will continue. I don’t want the club’s money, nor Frank’s (McCourt) money. I simply want to leave. I want to be clear with you.

On the consequences of him offering his resignation:

I have an emotional connection to France, to Provence. I really liked Marseille. I like Marseille but I am a professional. When you want to give me a guy who has no similarities with the characteristics of the guy who left… I have a lot of respect for Jacques-Henri (Eyraud) who is in the process of solving the TV rights problem, but here, my professionalism has been affected.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2021/marseille-manager-villas-boas-asks-to-resign-after-signing-of-olivier-ntcham/

Simple all he had to do was leave him on the bench but the silly mans resigned 

Edited by compo

1 hour ago, compo said:

Simple he only plays him as a last resort 

Allegedly, what rahoops are doing with Laxalt, because every time he plays, another wedge has to go to his parent club.

As for Ntcham, to sign for one scummy club  may be regarded as a misfortune; to sign for two looks emblematic of a personal problem. 

Fortunately for Marseilles, it bought the player on Amazon Prime, so, by my understanding, it may return him, unused, for a full refund within 21 days.

Edited by Uilleam