3 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

9 draws and a win away from the title. 

Only if the win is against Celtic.  

Right now they can get to 91 points (if they beat us twice too).  We therefore, technically, need 16 points - 92 presently is the magic number.  Realistically it is 91, assuming Celtic win out.

I doubt we need 91 but the quicker we get there the better.

Still the possibility of winning it at Parkhead too...

8 hours ago, craig said:

Only if the win is against Celtic.  

Right now they can get to 91 points (if they beat us twice too).  We therefore, technically, need 16 points - 92 presently is the magic number.  Realistically it is 91, assuming Celtic win out.

I doubt we need 91 but the quicker we get there the better.

Still the possibility of winning it at Parkhead too...

we would almost certainly win it on goal difference in that scenario. 

IMO Celtic will struggling to reach 85 points. Do the maths.

Only a collapse of about 6-8 defeats would cost us the title and thats not happening at this stage. How can a team who as only lost only to a Quality Bayer Leverkusen side go on such a run - it wont happen.

Yesterday can be looked as a reminder - yet still didnt lose. Onto Kilmarnock on the weekend and give them a dooing.

58 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

we should rest more players this weekend. If it leads to another performance like this so be it. It really shouldn't though. 

I would play wright for Kent and Paterson for Tav at least. 

Celtc have handed us the opportunity to do so. 

I disagree. The time to rest players and tinker is when this is done. Say we were to drop points due to a few more draws. That could potentially reduce our lead to 11 pts. We still have to play them twice and who's to say they dont get their tails up and win those 2 games. 

Just play our best XI in all games until this is done. There is too much riding on this to risk it on trying to prove a point about the depth of our squad.

28 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I disagree. The time to rest players and tinker is when this is done. Say we were to drop points due to a few more draws. That could potentially reduce our lead to 11 pts. We still have to play them twice and who's to say they dont get their tails up and win those 2 games. 

Just play our best XI in all games until this is done. There is too much riding on this to risk it on trying to prove a point about the depth of our squad.

they haven't won a hard game all season. Even a dramatic upturn in form will see them drop 10 points in the next 12 games. 

leaving us 2 wins from the title. 

We have massive leeway.