11 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I think we should ask for it!

Considering we didn't give them one, that would make us look like hypocrites.

I'd like Gerrard to plant a big Union Flag in the middle of their pitch.  

As far as I know, neither Old Firm team has ever given the other "a guard of honour" for a league title.

We need 7 points and are away to Livi, at home to St Mirren and away to the Scum before the split. They play Aberdeen at home, Dundee United at Tannadice and the us. If both teams win their games ahead of the Old Firm game, a draw at the Scumhut would hand us the title. That said, Livi will be difficult, and the Arabs may want to take something from the Scum too. Perhaps McCrorie and Kamberi want a bit of Scum flesh too?

Anyway, it would be cool if the title race was over before the split, as that might hand us some respite for any - hopefully - upcoming EL games, which suddenly become "far more interesting". As well as the chance to play a few of the fringe folk ... even though I would assume that SG will want a high standard and defeat-less season now.

14 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Seven points to go.

??

Yeah, and less should we not be defeated in either of the OF games that tally drops by 2...….

In all honesty, it is highly likely we already have enough points to win the league - they are dross

42 minutes ago, craig said:

Yeah, and less should we not be defeated in either of the OF games that tally drops by 2...….

In all honesty, it is highly likely we already have enough points to win the league - they are dross

Yesterday was the day we won it for me - touch wood. No way a team who has only conceded 9 goals all season is going to lose 7 games.

One thing at a time - win the title then go unbeaten. If we went unbeaten it would be one of the greatest achievements.

I think we mentioned it the other day on another thread - Celtic wont get to Mid 80s points wise.

I dont know about everyone else but I am suffering today, the vinos were flowing yesterday ?