[FT] Motherwell 1 - 1 Rangers (Itten 72)

9 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

we will drop points at some point i suppose. 

while motherwell are bottom it is never ideal playing a team with a new manager. Let's hope point dropping comes later in the year. 

Agree. Out of the 3 away games in January this is the banana skin for me but if we get an early goal then Id see us winning comfortably. The only upside of Motherwell having a new manager is surely they wont sit in for 90 minutes with a 5-5-0 formation like the recent trip to Ibrox meaning they would be easier to open up.

2 hours ago, Gribz said:

Agree. Out of the 3 away games in January this is the banana skin for me but if we get an early goal then Id see us winning comfortably. The only upside of Motherwell having a new manager is surely they wont sit in for 90 minutes with a 5-5-0 formation like the recent trip to Ibrox meaning they would be easier to open up.

And we have a great record against motherwell. 

20 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Jolly good but that's besides the point.  He'll have a longer career if he retires from it.

He plays a handful of international games a year. It makes little to no difference at all. 

6 minutes ago, DMAA said:

It makes little to no difference at all.

Twice he has came back from international duty and missed club matches, so it makes a difference to his employer and our team.

I stand by my initial comment.

28 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Twice he has came back from international duty and missed club matches, so it makes a difference to his employer and our team.

I stand by my initial comment.

The first time was a specific incident though that was well documented. The second time he was fine when he returned and started the game ahead of Kamara and others. He was injured during the game. It could just as easily have been a European game during the week. 

Edited by DMAA

Id give Jack the first hour in this game next to Kamara with Davis getting a bit of a rest. Id probably go with Hagi Aribo and Kent infront of them with Morelos up top. I would like to see Roofe and Itten getting more minutes but more so in home games first.

Yet in saying that Jack and Kamara next to each other earlier on in the season was getting a but stale in some games - Livingston away was the biggest example.