4 hours ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Killie are looking like the team that's heading for bother this season, if Hamilton pull of their usual escape act, even if not, i don't think Killie will fancy a play off against Raith, Dunfermline or Dundee.

I'm from Ayrshire, lived in Killie for a couple of years and also played for Killie Boys Club when I was younger (Gary Holt played alongside me) - but I wouldn't be overly disappointed if they went down - primarily because Billy Bowie is a :wanker:but also because I am still seething that they replaced one of the best pitches in Scottish football with that monstrosity of a plastic pitch.

2 hours ago, craig said:

I'm from Ayrshire, lived in Killie for a couple of years and also played for Killie Boys Club when I was younger (Gary Holt played alongside me) - but I wouldn't be overly disappointed if they went down - primarily because Billy Bowie is a :wanker:but also because I am still seething that they replaced one of the best pitches in Scottish football with that monstrosity of a plastic pitch.

I am an admitted antediluvian, I assume the emoji implies Billy Bowie plays in a string quartet?

Violin or Viola?

Brown escapes any punishment, as does the linesman for his double-error re the offside decision and handing the penalty to the Scum, yet ...

Fast Track Notice of Complaint | Albian Ajeti, Player, Celtic FC

Thursday 4 February 2021

Player: Albian Ajeti, Celtic FC

Match: Kilmarnock FC v Celtic FC

Date: Tuesday 2 February 2021

Competition: Scottish Premiership

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 201: No player shall cause a match official to make an incorrect decision and/or support an error of judgment on the part of a match official by an act of simulation which results in that player’s team obtaining a Substantial Advantage.

Any Fast Track Notice of Complaint alleging a breach of this Rule shall be Determined by a Fast Track Tribunal subject to the provisions of Section 13.

Fast Track Tribunal Hearing: Monday 8 February 2021

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

Which essentially means nothing, if they see no case. This would be the first time for about 2 years that they charge a Scum player.

4 hours ago, craig said:

Aye, I feel exactly the same, I'm just down the road in Prestwick, their fans do my nut in, love to see them going down.

8 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

I am an admitted antediluvian, I assume the emoji implies Billy Bowie plays in a string quartet?

Violin or Viola?

He plays with something, thats for sure 26th :D