It looks like Dave King was right. There's no longer much point being coy about where this league title is heading (I know, I know) and it has utterly destroyed them. The chances of Celtic taking anything from Almondvale are small. The chances of them finishing second are receding. 

For every Rangers fan that has waded through the shit of the last 9 years, what we are experiencing is nothing short of catharsis. This is our deliverance. Don't waste a moment of it, no group of supporters deserves it more.

14 hours ago, Bill said:

It looks like Dave King was right. There's no longer much point being coy about where this league title is heading (I know, I know) and it has utterly destroyed them. The chances of Celtic taking anything from Almondvale are small. The chances of them finishing second are receding. 

For every Rangers fan that has waded through the shit of the last 9 years, what we are experiencing is nothing short of catharsis. This is our deliverance. Don't waste a moment of it, no group of supporters deserves it more.

Only one thing can stop us now.

If we suffered a covid outbreak then we would give them a chance to come back.

Regrettably there is no real challenge for second place.

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

Only one thing can stop us now.

If we suffered a covid outbreak then we would give them a chance to come back.

Regrettably there is no real challenge for second place.

As my brother says the only thing that can stop us now is Neil Doncaster

5 minutes ago, compo said:

As my brother says the only thing that can stop us now is Neil Doncaster

I think your brother is wrong. It's really just a talking point invented by idle press hacks.

It's unlikely that the member clubs would vote to cancel the season.

The consequences of ending the season would be disastrous enough to discourage even our bitterest opponents.