My iMac has packed in so I’m typing this on my phone which logs me in automatically . So trying to access the site from a laptop, unfortunately the password I thought it was is not being recognised, and also now transpires that I have no password for the email address that I registered with. Would it be easier just to re register ?

Are you using Safari on your Mac?

If so, go to Safari preferences and select passwords - you should find the Gersnet password you've been using listed there.

Sorry, just noticed you said your Mac has packed in so I guess that's not what you're now using to log in. Apologies.

Edited by Bill

1 hour ago, Franc Ergs said:

My iMac has packed in so I’m typing this on my phone which logs me in automatically . So trying to access the site from a laptop, unfortunately the password I thought it was is not being recognised, and also now transpires that I have no password for the email address that I registered with. Would it be easier just to re register ?

If you're logged in on your phone you could reset your password. Not sure how to do this via the mobile site, but you should be able to choose to view the site in the desktop format in your browser (you can in chrome - hit the 3 dots in the top corner then scroll down) then use the Account Settings link to change the password.

Edited by Thinker

1 minute ago, Bill said:
4 hours ago, Franc Ergs said:

My iMac has packed in so I’m typing this on my phone which logs me in automatically . So trying to access the site from a laptop, unfortunately the password I thought it was is not being recognised, and also now transpires that I have no password for the email address that I registered with. Would it be easier just to re register ?If you’re on your iPhone, go to Settings, Passwords and you should see it all. 

Aye ok smart arse, i might not be able to do basic tasks like find a password, but at least i know how to upload an mp3 ? .

1 hour ago, Franc Ergs said:

Aye ok smart arse, i might not be able to do basic tasks like find a password, but at least i know how to upload an mp3 ? .

Sadly I haven’t a scooby and it’s not for the want of trying ?

On your mobile, you should be able to do this though by accessing your account settings via the top right 'hamburger menu' - you may have to swipe right after clicking on that menu...

If you're unable to do that, email me on info@gersnet.co.uk and we'll sort out a reset.

10 minutes ago, Frankie said:

On your mobile, you should be able to do this though by accessing your account settings via the top right 'hamburger menu' - you may have to swipe right after clicking on that menu...

If you're unable to do that, email me on info@gersnet.co.uk and we'll sort out a reset.

Sorted, thanks.?.