Cave: Scottish Fitba's Joint Response Group

We'd do well to stay alert but I don't think that we (by that I mean the SPFL/SFA) can afford to consider null and void from a financial point of view. 

Some sort of circuit breaker, perhaps but even that's unlikely.

I'd suggest that's why wee Lenny had his tantrum but nothing ever surprises me now in this country.

14 minutes ago, Frankie said:

We'd do well to stay alert but I don't think that we (by that I mean the SPFL/SFA) can afford to consider null and void from a financial point of view. 

Some sort of circuit breaker, perhaps but even that's unlikely.

I'd suggest that's why wee Lenny had his tantrum but nothing ever surprises me now in this country.

I know what you mean, but Scottish Fitba' has demonstrated, in the recent past, that it is capable, -well capable- of self harm. 

Apart from which, would anybody in their right mind trust, in the slightest, those characters who comprise the JRG?

They are up to something, it's just that it may not be 100% clear yet.

As Milo O'Minderbinder once (nearly) observed:

"What's good furra sellik, is good for Scottish Fitba'"

18 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

They are up to something

They are going to cancel the competition for season 2020/21. But they’ll have to hurry to get it done before thirty matches have been played. Old established precedent (2019/20) set the bar at thirty games for that season’s winners to be annointed.

What made me laugh was both Killie & St Mirren saw their opponents awarded the 3 points for games postponed due to them breaking covid regs but soon as the yahoos return from the infamous Dubai trip both Killie & St Mirren win their appeals. ??

6 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

What made me laugh was both Killie & St Mirren saw their opponents awarded the 3 points for games postponed due to them breaking covid regs but soon as the yahoos return from the infamous Dubai trip both Killie & St Mirren win their appeals. ??

more or less an example of my point. 

17 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Watch for the scum waiting for the Martindale "fit and proper person" result and if he is  found not to be they will pursue overturn of results.

Absolutely no chance that would, or even could, happen.  Wait, this IS the SFA/SPFL....

2 hours ago, Scott7 said:

They are going to cancel the competition for season 2020/21. But they’ll have to hurry to get it done before thirty matches have been played. Old established precedent (2019/20) set the bar at thirty games for that season’s winners to be annointed.

I believe if you take it on a points per game ratio were well ahead of their figures of last season so in my opinion we would be crowned champions