[FT] Rangers 5 (Kent 6; Helander 28; Aribo 37; Jack 66; Goldson 81) - 0 Ross County

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Rangers 3 (Kent 6; Helander 28; Aribo 37) - 0 Ross County

That's what happens when you play at a good tempo.

Strangely though, I think we could have done even better.  The pen miss is obviously a negative but I felt we were still too slow to move the ball now and again with Aribo, Hagi and Kamara all guilty of too many touches or failing to play the right pass at the right time.

Nitpicking though really as we approached the game with the right attitude and more then deserve our lead.  Hopefully more in the second half and a chance to bring on Jack et al.

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

That's what happens when you play at a good tempo.

Strangely though, I think we could have done even better.  The pen miss is obviously a negative but I felt we were still too slow to move the ball now and again with Aribo, Hagi and Kamara all guilty of too many touches or failing to play the right pass at the right time.

Nitpicking though really as we approached the game with the right attitude and more then deserve our lead.  Hopefully more in the second half and a chance to bring on Jack et al.

I agree Frankie. Still feels like we are in gear 3 and have another few gears on the stick to try

We have been streets ahead, and 3 - 0 does not flatter in any way.

Aribo's goal was not too shabby.

A couple of goals in the second half before the hour mark, then bring on the subs.

If we can convert this into a barraload, 6, 7, even 8, I would be happy:

it would build the goal difference;

it would build confifidence;

it would have Timothy spewing (assuming he has anything left to puke).

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 3 (Kent 6; Helander 28; Aribo 37) - 0 Ross County