[FT] Rangers 5 (Kent 6; Helander 28; Aribo 37; Jack 66; Goldson 81) - 0 Ross County

Just now, ian1964 said:

Excellent performance and result today, we looked at it from the start. Loved how Hagi kept working very hard despite not have a great game, good to see Paterson getting game time and he does look the part.

Jack was brilliant when he came on, looking good for us now as we seem to be getting back to our early season form.

Hmmm....thought Hagi played very well today. Each to our own opinion I suppose ?

Can't argue with that other than a wee bit of slackness once or twice but generally we played very, very well and 5-0 didn't flatter us at all.

Some good performances throughout the team: centre halves were very good, Barisic had a good game and I thought Kent and Hagi both worked hard through the game.  Delighted to see Jack back playing and looking to sharp and I also felt Patterson slotted in very well.

That's another one in the bag!

Excellent performance and another game ticked off , nice and steady , another positive was the subs looked very hungry to succeed , Jack especially  and he deserved a quite beautiful goal 

13 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Hmmm....thought Hagi played very well today. Each to our own opinion I suppose ?

Aye, I didn't word that correctly, he is a great talent but has been a wee bit off form, today he was back to what he is capable of.

19 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Ideally put him out on loan somewhere next season. Not in Scotland though.

Not sure about that tbh, we need cover from the bench in every position and he is cover for Tav, although I agree with your thinking.