• Borna Barisic
    • Joe Aribo
    • Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Ianis Hagi
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Ryan Jack

A great win with several fine individual displays.

Jack was top class when he came on, Davis ran the show again, the centre halves were excellent, Barisic was a constant threat and and I thought Hagi worked his socks off.

For me though, Ryan Kent was our best player.  He was quiet for 10mins or so in the second half but, other than that, he was our biggest threat throughout the game, worked his socks off and linked well with most of our attacking players.  Great to see the wee man in that kind of form.  

Ryan Kent for me. Put in a monumental shift. His goal was really well taken and unlucky not to have a second. He caused them problems all afternoon spinning into channels behind. Listening to his interview post match, he was still panting heavily from a full 92 mins where he never let up!  

Kent for me. He’s playing himself back onto form again and really is our most dangerous player in that the of form. Too many others to mention that also played a big part. Just an all-round great performance and with key players come back in like Jack and Roofe, I’m expecting us to win the title before the split. 

Some great performances all over the park yesterday.

Half expected Ryan Jack just to get a feel for things, but no ,he's straight in there like he'd never been away.

If the motm was based purely on impact v amount of time spent on the park ,then he'd get my vote, instead i'm giving to the other Ryan.