[FT] Hibernian 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 51)

9 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I don't get your point. Morelos link up play was also poor tonight. He hit more passes to Hibs players from what I could see

surprised to see you say that. not what i saw at all. 

Morelos won us the game not just with his goal but with his movement and link up play. 

anyway we will get a look life without him soon enough let's hope it is better than last time. 

i also do not grasp why aribo wouldn't be first to come out of that attacking line up for that matter kent second. 

Edited by the gunslinger

@Billwill enjoy this. Ryan Jack’s league record this year. 

Played 15, Won 14, Drawn 1, Lost 0 

Scored 40

Conceded 0

We have not lost a goal in any League game that he has played this season. 

2 minutes ago, DMAA said:

@Billwill enjoy this. Ryan Jack’s league record this year. 

Played 15, Won 14, Drawn 1, Lost 0 

Scored 40

Conceded 0

We have not lost a goal in any League game that he has played this season. 

no coincidence. He just glides about the park breaking up play and making things happen. Was great last night. 

i do think him davis and kamara is a bit defensive for some games. 

maybe give davis a rest v st johnston. 

11 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

He referred to Rangers as, "current Buns"; then paying no heed to irony said, "a great thing about closed doors football is no away fans, not needing to listen to that sectarian nonsense".

Mr Welsh may wish to reflect on the paradox of that statement. A great thing about closed door football is no home fans, your players are less likely to get attacked taking a throw in, or worse, being subjected to fans launching glass missiles when lying injured on the pitch! :flipa:

4 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

surprised to see you say that. not what i saw at all. 

Morelos won us the game not just with his goal but with his movement and link up play. 

anyway we will get a look life without him soon enough let's hope it is better than last time. 

i also do not grasp why aribo wouldn't be first to come out of that attacking line up for that matter kent second. 

I thought Morelos had an up and down game; at times coming short and taking the ball and then passing it on whereas at other times the ball was bouncing off him and his passing was very sloppy.  I think we also have to accept that he could easily have been sent off for the stamp and that could have changed the nature of the game in Hibs favour.  I know there has been some comment on the stamp by McGregor but I feel there was less obvious intent with his than there was with Morelos.