[FT] Hibernian 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 51)

If you search for a good picture of McGregor`s stamp on Kamara, you`ll end up with umpteen results for Morelos (despite his name not in the search mode) and if you get a picture, it is before or after the actual stamp.

You have to revert to gifs made over at FF to see the incident in full, the SPFL highlights obviously missed out on that as well.

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Given his past record regards Rangers comments, I think it was odds-on Welsh would make some sort of derogatory comment about Rangers after being asked onto Hibs TV for this game.

Can we therefore assume that his invitation to appear on Hibs TV was done deliberately with this in mind?

Personally I could give a damn what Welsh said. My team beat his team and that’s all I care about.

But next time the anti-Rangers pond life crawl out from underneath their rocks with accusations against us let us ask them why they made no comment about what Welsh said last night 

It was on the official Hibs TV. Therefore the Club should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute. 

3 minutes ago, onevision said:

Was that not him commenting on Alfies?

he said players know where they are putting there feet and can avoid players. 

Does it matter which incident he was discussing at the time. He clearly knows where he is putting his feet. Alfie who knows what he can and can't do. 

Alfredo charged, McGregor cleared ... quelle surprise

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos faces 3-game ban after being handed notice of complaint for his alleged stamp on Hibernian defender Ryan Porteous - But Darren McGregor will face no further action for trampling on Gers midfielder Glen Kamara during Wednesday night's game

Rangers have until 3pm on Monday to respond to the charge - hearing set for Tuesday. If Rangers do not challenge the appeal, Morelos will be banned for games vs St Johnstone, Hamilton and Kilmarnock

https://twitter.com/AndyNewportPA9/status/1355183914579537928

Can anyone explain to me how he gets a 3-match ban when a red card would have resulted in a one- or two-game ban?

BTW, Clancy booked McGregor and hence no further action.