[FT] Hibernian 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 51)

Morelos blantantly stamped on someone, it's not a witch-hunt against him, he instigated that. I don't see how Gerrard can defend him any more. Morelos must have a brain the size of a walnut, he's actually a moron. I'm almost happy to see him off for a while to give Itten a chance, I think he may be a better player at this point in time. I feel like Morelos has been given so much time as a way to build his value for potential sale in the summer, but I think his value is still plummeting. I'm over him, I hope he does well for us but he doesn't help himself and again has done something stupid that puts a spanner in the works during a significant time.

Something worthy of concentrating on is the number of offences we seem to get picked up on for retrospective action, but the time for that would be after the season is finished. We don't need to revert to statements and noise at this period, it won't change anything other than put a black cloud over the club during the run in. No distractions, let's win this and then air our grievances in the summer.

Edited by PoohBear

30 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Just a wee side note but why are we not playing today? Apologies if it's been posted but I've had a busy week

I think it was the Scottish Cup game against Cove Rangers, which has been cancelled. 

He is a moron. I hope he does well for us but just because he's a rangers player doesn't mean he isn't a moron. You can't just back everything a player does because he wears blue. He's constantly putting us into situations we don't need to be in, if he had got sent off as he should have been, then that could have had serious implications for us, I can't back him up for that.

9 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

It's not a witch hunt either, he deserved to go. We move on.

It is a witch hunt, has been since he arrived at Rangers. The double standards is frightening, yes he should have been sent off, yes he will get his ban, yes we move on.

52 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I think it was the Scottish Cup game against Cove Rangers, which has been cancelled. 

That doesn't explain why we're not playing a league game today like 8 other SPFL teams