[FT] Hibernian 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 51)

My feeling is that Morelos is somewhat of a liability and on the evidence of this season hasn't really bothered to give his all. You can insinuate whatever you want, I'm just saying what I think. He's been given every chance by Rangers but Gerrard must be absolutely sick of having to deal with him. Every other Rangers player has their head screwed on this season and are quietly going about doing a terrific job. Like I say, had Morelos been shown the red card he deserved and we dropped points then I doubt many would be backing him.

35 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Present us this liability evidence? How many games has he cost us due to these actions? How many points has he got us since he came here? 

Compare those two numbers, and come back to us.  I'll be wanting to see your workings. 

Off the top of my head he was suspended for the semi final against Aberdeen which we had to play Sadiq instead. That's not really the point though, he's always getting hooked because he's on the edge of being sent off and he's always got something stupid in his locker. It's just needless, I'd far rather we had a striker that got even by scoring goals than by stamping.

I prefer to have some objective analysis of our players than simply backing them because they play for us. Like I said before, I hope he does well for us but it doesn't change the fact that I think he's problematic and not particularly bright. 

14 hours ago, PoohBear said:

Morelos blantantly stamped on someone, it's not a witch-hunt against him, he instigated that. I don't see how Gerrard can defend him any more. Morelos must have a brain the size of a walnut, he's actually a moron. I'm almost happy to see him off for a while to give Itten a chance, I think he may be a better player at this point in time. I feel like Morelos has been given so much time as a way to build his value for potential sale in the summer, but I think his value is still plummeting. I'm over him, I hope he does well for us but he doesn't help himself and again has done something stupid that puts a spanner in the works during a significant time.

Something worthy of concentrating on is the number of offences we seem to get picked up on for retrospective action, but the time for that would be after the season is finished. We don't need to revert to statements and noise at this period, it won't change anything other than put a black cloud over the club during the run in. No distractions, let's win this and then air our grievances in the summer.

There is a witch hunt on Morelos, to say there isn't is moronic!.

Would you rather we hadn't signed him for £1m at all? record European goal scorer for Rangers, aye he has daft moments which he needs to cut out of his game, Gazza was worse btw, but to attack a Rangers player the way you are attacking him is bang out of order, IMO.

After everything we have been through since admin we have a great team and playing fantastic football and Morelos has been at the heart of that, in fact he carried us for a few seasons, we are on the cusp of winning our 55th title, Gerrard rates him very highly and when he does go we will make a huge profit and he will be missed, the amount of goals he has scored since he signed is phenomenal for a young foreign player.

He also does fantastic charity work and is very kind with his money.

So! to summarize, you are actually talking shit overall, however you are entitled to your opinion, as I am, but you keep on slating the guy, which makes you look really silly!.

Edited by ian1964

Dunno why I need to keep saying this but it seems to need repeating, I hope he does well for us and I'll be delighted if he does. Now I'll take your opinions on board, it doesn't change how I feel about him right now,  but I believe everyone has the capacity to change and I'm open to him starting to try his arse again and quit with the stupid moments, but if he doesn't then someone else will lead our line. I think he's probably not going to play too much again this season now.