[FT] Hibernian 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 51)

On 31/01/2021 at 17:46, the gunslinger said:

no issue with pulling morelos up but we have all seen the assaults on rangers players that go unpunished. 

It's all we ask for is consistency. 

Consistency - exactly.

Not a witch hunt against us - just that other clubs, one in particular arent seeing the same punishments for the same type of incidents - leniency for them, harsh punishment for us.  Can't be a witch hunt against us when the punishments are deserved.

11 hours ago, craig said:

Are you Jordan Jones or George Edmundson ?

It is when someone makes these sweeping statements that their argument seems to be agenda-driven.  I am not saying that you are agenda driven but it weakens your position when you ignore two players who could very well have been needed but for their stupidity.

Well I got told of f for calling Jones and Edmundson muppets for what they did. But they aren’t Rangers players now and they weren’t first team picks at the time, and they haven’t been seen since. So, yeah I think the point is that players need to keep their heads screwed on otherwise they aren’t going to stay in this team. I feel like Morelos is given leeway because he is a ticket to financial income this summer despite lacklustre performances. However, I doubt he’ll be seen much if at all for the rest of the season now.

To be clear, I love Morelos when he’s fighting for the ball, using his strength and holding off defenders - picking up cards in those situations is inevitable and not really a problem for me. Stamping on players and kicking out isn’t acceptable though, particularly when it can mean an easy red card and us dropping points.

Edited by PoohBear

8 hours ago, PoohBear said:

Well I got told of f for calling Jones and Edmundson muppets for what they did. But they aren’t Rangers players now and they weren’t first team picks at the time, and they haven’t been seen since. So, yeah I think the point is that players need to keep their heads screwed on otherwise they aren’t going to stay in this team. I feel like Morelos is given leeway because he is a ticket to financial income this summer despite lacklustre performances. However, I doubt he’ll be seen much if at all for the rest of the season now.

To be clear, I love Morelos when he’s fighting for the ball, using his strength and holding off defenders - picking up cards in those situations is inevitable and not really a problem for me. Stamping on players and kicking out isn’t acceptable though, particularly when it can mean an easy red card and us dropping points.

Morelos will still play in Europe, absolutely no doubt in my mind.

Jones and Edmundson ARE still our players.