• Glen Kamara
    • Joe Aribo
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Kemar Roofe
    • Cedric Itten
    • Bongani Zungu

Get your votes in folks.

For Kamara ran the show - after half-time especially - and was our best player.  Other good individual performances though as well with Helander excellent at the back, Kent dangerous for much of the game, Davis immense in the 2nd half and I also though Tav had a fine second period as well.

What a huge win!

I mean I'm inclined to give it to Alfredo for stamping on that animal Porteous, yes it was unprofessional, yes he could have been sent off and changed the match, yes he'll probably get a ban now, but that prick had it coming. Still, hard to look past Kamara, what a performance. 

Yes Kamara for me also, he showed last night that he can take some heavy treatment and go back for me, he also had a great match.

Special mention for Helander who got a bit of harsh treatment dished out to him none more so than from the ref when he was fouled at the halfway line that tit clancy gave a foul against him also what a clearance header near the end.

Edited by onevision

Having watched the game back, it's hard to pick anyone other than Kamara  - he was on a different level last night. 

However, it was a very good team performance with Helander, Goldson, Davis, Kent all putting in excellent performances.

Also worth mentioning the part the subs played last night, they closed the game out brilliantly.