Peter Lawell to step down as Celtic CEO

Dominic McKay's hobby is sailing. He has come a long way from the calm waters of Hogganfield Loch to a couple of trans-Atlantic jaunts.

Apparently, his ambition is to circumcise the globe, well that's no skin off my nose. I think he should embark in June, I wish him fair winds.

Preparing to Jibe Loyal RSC.

37 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Gerry is Falls Road born and bred. He was a fairly long term Journo on the Herald, about a dozen years. Mostly, he covered the local government beat. At the last local elections, the SNP took control of Glasgow City Council for the first time. The Convenor, Susan Aitken immediately brought in Gerry Braiden as the SNP group's PRO. i believe at the time of the Fanzone battles between Rangers and the SNP, Gerry's remit was slightly changed to include being Aitken's personal PRO. Just in time as it happened during Aitken's husband getting council approval for a fully renovated council owned shop property at Trongate, to be opened as an Artists' Studio, with the peppercorn rent of £1 per year.

Gerry is BIG pals with Stuart Cosgrove, Kevin McKenna, Angela Haggerty, ..... etc.

24 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Gerry is BIG pals with Stuart Cosgrove, Kevin McKenna, Angela Haggerty, ..... etc.

Scottish and Irish nationalists share a common sense of victimhood and the same bogeyman exists for both.