Petition to remove Walker and Crocker from Sky`s Rangers games

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2021 at 05:24, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Jesus. Grow a pair or turn the volume off. The best response to these 2 is to wrap up title 55. 

Merely tit-for-tat given they managed to get Boyd removed from Sky for their games.

Ive never liked Crocker commentating Scottish games for 20 years now, he just doesnt have the voice for it. I saw his interview with Si Ferry and he seems like a decent guy but I just cant listen to him considering there has been cracking commentators since I started watching football.

Id love Martin Tyler to do OF Derbies or bring back Archie OOOOmmppppph McPherson.

I used to listen to games on a Saturday on the radio sometimes in the 80s and vaguely remember David Francy then I think it was David Begg and Alastair Alexander. The TV commentators in the 80s growing up for me were purely Jock Brown and Archie. The 90s changed a bit, in the early part it was still Jock and Archie then Gerry McNee. 

I had a few years down south late 80s and early 90s and Match of the day was Motson and Barry Davies.

Pretty much liked most of those commentators yet youth could be innocent! It wasnt until I got SKY in the late 90s a variation of different commentators and pundits came in.

That’s right. There was also an Aberdonian after Francey Derek Rae, an admitted Dons man as you would expect but it never coloured his commentary. 
Before Francey there was a chap Douglas Lowe and the voice from my cradle Peter Thomson “here comes Waddell, racing down the wing, a cross to Thornton and a goal for Rangers”.