Trouble Ahead - Rangers Tweet

9 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Listen! if this is proven to be correct then the players deserve every punishment they get, lucky we had the day off today and this has been reported as happening on Saturday night! so I don't see there being any punishment handed out to the club.

Separate Entity FC went on a weeks jolly to Dubai during lockdown and we have yet to see any punishment handed out to them for that! also Duffy left the ''bubble'' by flying home on a commercial flight to London and then play for them the next match, a day later? so for me there is nothing the club could have done to prevent this, it's all on the players who are involved, if true??.

Be we all know there's a separate rule book for Rangers 

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

My daughter's boyfriend knows girls who were at the party and were putting pictures up on social media. 

Here we go again "SOCIAL MEDIA" the modern curse,if the players were there they should have known this would "out" on these platforms and deserve whatever punishment/sanctions are issued.