Champions League

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Chelsea should have scored about 3 or 4. 

Chelsea have made a good start under Tuchel, but I've always thought that Tuchel is still unhappy at the conversion rate or even just the decision making in the final third. When you think back to his Dortmund sides, in terms of attacking play, Chelsea are some way off that level of efficiency. 

Would be better with the French striker up front than that German 

Id have Giroud starting all day long with Havertz or Werner just behind him. If Werner finds his goalscoring touch that he had in Germany then he could be some player - you cant fault his effort and he gets into good areas. Giroud is two yards of pace short of been one of the best strikers but he has an incredible goalscoring record at club and international level.

Unfortunately Chelsea are not far away from being an extremely good side under Tuchel.

Hoping Man City get a good result tonight, pretty sure they would take a 1-1 also but PSG went to Munich and scored three so a 1-0 steal would be great.

22 hours ago, compo said:

If Chelsea and Manchester city were to face each other in the final UEFA wont move the game to London it's going to Turkey who have just entered another lockdown, €&^=/÷* clowns 

They did the same when Arsenal and Chelsea had to play in Baku. UEFA are just as bad as the ESL oranisers, corrupt and totally ambivilant towards fans. 

7 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Chelsea should have scored about 3 or 4. 

Chelsea have made a good start under Tuchel, but I've always thought that Tuchel is still unhappy at the conversion rate or even just the decision making in the final third. When you think back to his Dortmund sides, in terms of attacking play, Chelsea are some way off that level of efficiency. 

Yup. I dont think he has the strikers he wants. He dosen't like tall slower in box strikers so Giroud and Abraham may not be around next year. 

6 hours ago, Gribz said:

Id have Giroud starting all day long with Havertz or Werner just behind him. If Werner finds his goalscoring touch that he had in Germany then he could be some player - you cant fault his effort and he gets into good areas. Giroud is two yards of pace short of been one of the best strikers but he has an incredible goalscoring record at club and international level.

Unfortunately Chelsea are not far away from being an extremely good side under Tuchel.

Hoping Man City get a good result tonight, pretty sure they would take a 1-1 also but PSG went to Munich and scored three so a 1-0 steal would be great.

Steady. 

Tuchel liked to play with two strikers in Germany so will be looking for another to play just in front or around Werner next year with Havertz and Mount both in for some games, or Kante and Kovicic the defensive wall in others. He likes to change the team quite often depending on the opposition so the current squad with a couple of additions and 4 or 5 leaving from those on fringe or on loan, Kepa, Alonso, Giroud, Bakayoko, Moses, Drinkwater, Barclay, Batshyuiyi and Loftus Cheek. It may mean that Connor Gallagher comes back from WBA where he has starrred, and Sarr comes back from Porto. I think Chelsea's priorities will be a keeper, and striker. 

PSG will be outsiders tonight at 15/8with City at 6/5 the draw will give you odds of 13/5 , I think the French club might just get the result by the odd goal in five .

Mon the frogs 

2 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Steady. 

Tuchel liked to play with two strikers in Germany so will be looking for another to play just in front or around Werner next year with Havertz and Mount both in for some games, or Kante and Kovicic the defensive wall in others. He likes to change the team quite often depending on the opposition so the current squad with a couple of additions and 4 or 5 leaving from those on fringe or on loan, Kepa, Alonso, Giroud, Bakayoko, Moses, Drinkwater, Barclay, Batshyuiyi and Loftus Cheek. It may mean that Connor Gallagher comes back from WBA where he has starrred, and Sarr comes back from Porto. I think Chelsea's priorities will be a keeper, and striker. 

I like Batshuayi. I think he needs a settled team around him, though; and consistent games. I'd take him as a Morelos replacement... 

3 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I like Batshuayi. I think he needs a settled team around him, though; and consistent games. I'd take him as a Morelos replacement... 

I was thinking that, he would be a good fit if he could get a run of games. Also what about Drinkwater, if he can find his Leicester form he would be a nugget in midfield and probably get for a good price?