Champions League

11 hours ago, Malangsob said:

...and so it was...Real Madrid won their 14th European Championship that evening...and the Red Mhob went on to burn Paris...

No it couldn't have been them. They have never done anything wrong. It must have been the authorities, the police, the stadium, or the pre match bore fest singers... any one but those loveable scouse scamps ;)

12 hours ago, Bill said:

I hd a choice to watch the CL final between the Bank of Madrid and the Bank of Liverpool - or the League Two playoff final from Wembley between two proper football clubs. Naturally, I didn't chose the predictable bore fest in Paris, which is guaranteed to be everything I hate about the CL gravy train.

Congratulations to Port Vale.

Port Vale.png

Earlier in the day I watched the National League play off Semi between Wrexham and Grimsby - wow 4-5 and a last minute winner to boot. 

Yes but unfortunately its the train that everyone wants to catch.

Just a thought, were the SNP in charge of organising the final? 

Edited by ChelseaBoy

2 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Earlier in the day I watched the National League play off Semi between Wrexham and Grimsby - wow 4-5 and a last minute winner to boot. 

Was there an opening ceremony?  😀

Always nice to see Wrexham lose - their supporters are smelly tramps.

16 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Your a fucking arsehole, my sons in the crush. You can fuck right off.

So it wasnt Liverpool fans acting the cunt ? Genuine question as I was on a call with my kid's coach talking next season

14 hours ago, Bill said:

I hd a choice to watch the CL final between the Bank of Madrid and the Bank of Liverpool - or the League Two playoff final from Wembley between two proper football clubs. Naturally, I didn't chose the predictable bore fest in Paris, which is guaranteed to be everything I hate about the CL gravy train.

Congratulations to Port Vale.

Port Vale.png

The other final between Grimsby and Wrexham was fantastic viewing - all that is good about our beautiful game !

14 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

This final isn't great viewing.

The commentators are annoying.

The atmosphere reminds me of us in Seville - this is what happens when you fill a stadium with people who don't follow their team regularly.  

Such a myth that is literally perpetuated by people talking shite. 

13 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Too many Liverpool players off the boil tonight. Front 3 just did not click with Diaz strangely way off the pace. Saying that, they could and should have scored about 4 or 5 goals. 

Liverpool were pish.  We would  have beaten either team

7 hours ago, Gribz said:

Fantastic result. I thought a good game. Not many times Liverpool were actually matched man for man. The goal ruled out first half was more of a goal than the actual one. But delighted Madrid won. They turned up. Carlo - Arsenal madness not to get him.

It was correctly ruled out

2 minutes ago, craig said:

Such a myth that is literally perpetuated by people talking shite. 

You obviously weren't in the same section as me.  I can only go on my own experience, craig.  

I know plenty of regulars who were there but the people around me were acting like big game hunters.