[FT] Rangers 4 (Hagi 35; Kent 38; Aribo 48; Morelos 64) - 1 Dundee Utd

Reference Sunday's game against Dundee United.

I was reading the Twitter feed of the Rectum of Dundee University last night. Now, Jum's BIG team is ra Sellik but he is Rectum to all undergraduates in Clootie City. Such sparkling wit, he pronounced last night's match in Antwerp, "a diamond performance". Jings, crivens, help ma Boab, a carrot top speculating upon carats? You see the benefits of having a Vespa's 50cc engine throbbing between your legs, laugh - I nearly did.

Anyways, Jum has been quite forthcoming on the Tangerine Terrors visit to Ibrox. They have won their last two league games and confidence is flowing. Micky Mellon has steered the Arab vessel into calm waters, they are safe from relegation. This allows the Championship champions, "a free hit" at Rangers. It's the incentive offered/promised that had me thinking. Apparently, if the necessary service is provided, "Lawrence Shankland can cause Rangers problems and take a short cut into Steve Clarke's Euro squad". I would have thought Jum would be giving up on predictions for Lent?

Earlier this season, on the same means; Jum was garrulously excited when he Tweeted, "having watched Celtic's new signing, Shane Duffy notch at Tannadice, Neil has confirmed ten-in-a-row". 

51 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Is Patterson completely out of the equation?

He is isolationg for 10 days at least, I would assume. No word has come from club or SPFL/SFA thus far. As McCoist said yesterday, Nathan will be kicking himself and rightly so.

For those who want to look upon our squads deployment abilities ...

Squad by position

Edited by der Berliner