[FT] Rangers 4 (Hagi 35; Kent 38; Aribo 48; Morelos 64) - 1 Dundee Utd

1 minute ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Thought we were second best all over the park for 30 mins then we got a goal against the run of play and never looked back. A lot of that is the shape and effort United started with had us on the back foot and we had to rely on some great saves from McGregor to keep us in it. I give United a lot of credit for the way they shaped up and played, if they match that in a couple of weeks, we could be crowned at Tannadice (again) without playing (I think!)

Once we hit them with a quick fire double the result was never in doubt and we created a lot of chances and played some good stuff. Only negative in second half was conceding a consolation goal, that shows how picky we are getting!

Delighted with the win, 3 more points closer now, and hopefully Ross County can complete the Carlsberg Sunday and bring us even closer.

I thought by the time we scored the goal was coming  bit. Keeper had already had a cracking save. We were barely second best early doors that's for sure. 

13 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

I thought by the time we scored the goal was coming  bit. Keeper had already had a cracking save. We were barely second best early doors that's for sure. 

Yeah, it was more "disjointed" than being 2nd best and as you say, we had started to impose ourselves prior to scoring. 

Good to hear SG saying the players worked it out for themselves and went on to dominate the game and power past Dundee (Love how SG refers to them as Dundee) 

8 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Yes we were certainly starting to get a foothold around the time of our first goal but United were still looking better and more dangerous up until we scored I thought. Thankfully that’s why we have a world class keeper and we don’t panic anymore in these situations and we have the belief that we will turn things around.

30 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Say it again, the RTV programme and presentation is head and shoulders above anything currently on offer anywhere in the UK. 

I have a huge amount of time for Tom Miller, his knowledge of the club is amazing, and he speaks well. We've had him at a few supporters club functions and he has been brilliant. However, Clive Tyledsley just sounds more professional. 

Over the season Neil McCann has shown he is the best pundit in the country and is in a different league from anyone else. He is always ably backed up and the different co-analysts have made RTV unmissable on home match days. 

No substitute for being at the games, but it has been exceptional all season thus far. 

The analysis is brilliant, they don't shy away from being honest too. I much prefer watching RTV over sky when it's the full fat program like today.

9 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Yes we were certainly starting to get a foothold around the time of our first goal but United were still looking better and more dangerous up until we scored I thought. Thankfully that’s why we have a world class keeper and we don’t panic anymore in these situations and we have the belief that we will turn things around.

Yeah that's it he breaks teams and i hope he can keep doing so for a few years yet. 

I hate it when we win 1-0 and people say we aren't playing well like defending isn't part of the game. 

1 hour ago, Biblio said:

I was really anxious again in the hours leading up to the match but feeling better now. I still feel a bit worried but every team in the world would like to be this far ahead with eight games to go, so maybe I should learn to relax more. Looking forward to Thursday, the players must be full of confidence.

When you figure it out, let me in on the secret...

giphy.gif