[FT] Rangers 4 (Hagi 35; Kent 38; Aribo 48; Morelos 64) - 1 Dundee Utd

• Rousseau changed the title to [Pre-Match] Rangers v Dundee Utd
3 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Good team but Aribo starting ahead of Arfield and Kamara??.:facepalm:

(A) Kamara and Jack in the same team doesn't work; we moan every time it happens.

(B) Arfield is just back from injury, having played a big, exhausting game midweek. 

(C) Aribo is a better offensive option than Kamara.

:facepalm: 

Unbelievable weather here today, in the garden just now in a t-shirt for the first time this year. What a difference it makes to my mood. I have to watch the game in a wee room with no sun, I have real mixed feeling about watching this one (although I know I will)!

Edited by PoohBear

13 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I doesn't look right without him...

Is that young Leon King? He's a Full-back, isn't he? That would be hilarious if he somehow got game-time over Patterson. 

I think he's more of a centre half but can play right back (or holding midfield too).

Wonder whether we`ll switch to three at the back when we have possession, with Davis allowed to spread the ball from deep and Jack the license to go forward, which he likes to do this season. Right-sided attacking area perhaps, with Barisic doing the usual left wing work. Would also give Aribo and Hagi more license to float about around the area.

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 0 - 0 Dundee Utd