[FT] Rangers 4 (Hagi 35; Kent 38; Aribo 48; Morelos 64) - 1 Dundee Utd

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Rangers 4 (Hagi 35; Kent 38; Aribo 48; Morelos 64) - 1 Dundee Utd

Utd actually played well in that game and probably deserved the goal.Overall excellent again. Aribo was outstanding and Kamara made a big difference. Like the look of Wright in the wee glimpses we have seen. I think he deserves a start but might have to wait until the League is clinched

Edited by Whosthedado

Really happy with that.

An uncomfortable first 25mins or so but we grew into the game and I don't think the score-line flattered us; even if we'll be disappointed with the penalty miss and late concession.

Aribo was MotM but Kent was excellent too and I was happy with the subs: Kamara again proving himself to be a quality player and I liked the look of Wright again whilst Arfield getting minutes is another bonus.

Fairly bossed it in the end there, 3 more wins...

Kent looked pretty lively I thought, lovely wee run towards the end there, just didn't manage to finish it.

Well done to Balogan too, not a very enviable task having to replace Tavernier.

Another good win.

Aribo MotM? :D

Kent and Kamara superb again.

Tavernier was great at Full-- wait...

I like the look of Wright. He's still young, but he'll grow into the team and get better. Good signing.

I'll still need to see more of Simpson.

Another win, though. I'm delighted.