• Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Joe Aribo
    • Kemar Roofe
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Leon Balogun
    • Ryan Kent

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

It wasn't the sort of game that has an obvious MOTM. No one stood out to any great degree, everyone made contributions and everyone made mistakes. The only real winner was the team for its collective effort, cohesion and spirit. 

Tbh I'm no longer sure I even understand what a MOTM vote requires. Unless it's a truly outstanding performance, head and shoulders above everyone else, I guess it comes down to voting for favourites and it's clear we all have them.  

It's all just for fun of course but, empirically, the stats do seem to give a fairly reliable picture of how the season has gone in terms of player contribution and form.

And I'd say your second sentence about team effort is also proven by the positive data spread in the other thread.

Add me to the Morelos list, fantastic performance only spoiled by his failure to convert the one on one.

Cant think about giving it to any of the defenders as we conceded 3 goals and it could have been more, our back 4 were all over the place.

Davis was very good and Kent ‘s performance from the bench was outstanding.

56 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Add me to the Morelos list, fantastic performance only spoiled by his failure to convert the one on one.

Cant think about giving it to any of the defenders as we conceded 3 goals and it could have been more, our back 4 were all over the place.

Davis was very good and Kent ‘s performance from the bench was outstanding.

Agree 100% with above. Morelos link up play a joy to behold. His quick awareness to lay off to Aribo fantastic. He seemed immune from some of the wild challenges others were subjected to, and a result it was a very calm and confident display. Our back 4 were all over the place, particularly Barasic who was getting a roasting down their right flank in first half, also culpable for loss of 1st goal.

I voted Alfie. I think his hold up play gets missed for his lack of goals at present. The guy is just solid, he takes no shit, wins a shit load of balls, and boy, we miss him when he's being punished by shity Scottish Var. He done superb on Thursday.  His lay off to Aribo showed the guys just never going to shy away from a tackle either