Nathan Patterson - stick or twist?

If we were to give Patterson the boot, I have no doubt hed go on to have an excellent career with some other club.

He's 19. He can learn a lesson from this and use any second chance given to him to redeem himself. It's up to the player to show the right attitude, and the management team to judge him though.

My first reaction was get shot of them but on reflection Patterson/Bassey should be given another chance.Depude out on loan and not impressing-goobye, Kinnear never heard of and Zungu,28,certainly no youngster and not showing anything-send back.

I too was at the Wrexham game and marveled at Patterson and was a critic of Flanagan,who as an overage player slotted into right back and showed why he was never Rangers class.

I’m a pragmatist and if it looks like it will damage Rangers I would give him a route back. There are other ways you can punish him. He is 19 and the first player in a very long time who like he can make the transition from academy to first team. If he achieves this he becomes an asset worth good money too whereas we would be giving away a huge bargain if we let him go now. Not a very principled opinion but that’s where I am with it. 

My initial thoughts were what if he or one of the other idiots had brought the virus into the camp and totally derailed 55?

On reflection my thoughts remain the same, i'm a black or white guy, no grey areas.

Even so i'll back whatever punishment to the club see fit to dish out.