It's a Lemon for Neil

1 hour ago, Ted McMinnime said:

Well if that were to happen there will have to be a repentance on his part. Let's not forget the HUGE outpouring of angst and bitterness after his Killie side were pumped at Ibrox. He played the West of Scotland bigotry rant to the full. So glad he didn't live here, toxic atmosphere etc etc. Not forgetting his bye bye Rangers (and Celtic) jibe from the centre of the pitch when Killie secured European football on last day of season. That's some helluva heavy baggage to carry into an OF job!

I don't think there would need to be repentance on his part at all.  As far as the unwashed are concerned bigotry and sectarianism is a Rangers issue, nothing to do with them.  And they lapped up his "bye bye Rangers" comment.

He would be well matched with them, for sure. 

4 hours ago, craig said:

I don't think there would need to be repentance on his part at all.  As far as the unwashed are concerned bigotry and sectarianism is a Rangers issue, nothing to do with them.  And they lapped up his "bye bye Rangers" comment.

Well, I can accept your point on the bigotry and sectarianism being a one way street in his view. His failure to condemn Sellick fans taunting of Boyd bears that out. Their fans needs to remember his "success" as a manager against us is more down to a plastic carpet than anything else. Perhaps they'll install one at the Stadium of Blight to suit his style of football. His dour football tactics and persona would be perfect for that lot. Well matched indeed but I doubt it will happen! ?

4 hours ago, craig said:

bye bye ranger and celtc

1 hour ago, Devil's advocaat said:

A 'well informed' idiot at work was telling anyone who listened yesterday that Martinez and Maloney will be in place after the summer. Made me smile.

Sounds like it could be a US comedy series....