[FT] Rangers 5 (Morelos 9; Patterson 46, Kent 55; Barisic 79pen; Itten 90+2pen) - 2 Royal Antwerp

What a performance and at times we were unplayable. When we click, we are a very, very, very good football team and an absolute joy to watch. 

Last 16 of EL for the 2nd consecutive season and unbeaten in Europe. One defeat so far this season, just an incredible season thus far.

Onto Livi away next Wednesday.

Just now, CammyF said:

What a performance and at times we were unplayable. When we click, we are a very, very, very good football team and an absolute joy to watch. 

Last 16 of EL for the 2nd consecutive season and unbeaten in Europe. One defeat so far this season, just an incredible season thus far.

Onto Livi away next Wednesday.

Aye, but we must do better ?

Another amazing game.  I'm not surprised it was so open again but really pleased at how clinical we were across the two ties, even if we could have scored even more goals.  The defending not so good at times and I don't think we ever really looked comfortable with Antwerp moved the ball a bit quicker.

The Morelos pen wasn't soft as, compared to the Antwerp one last week, he's beat the man, got tapped and it affected his ability to chase down his own touch, unlike the Israeli who threw himself to the ground. Two very different examples of two rather similar slight contacts.  The same was true with the Wright penalty.

Another great win and I can't wait until tomorrow's draw! :cool: