[FT] Livingston 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 87)

Maybe Gerrards red card will be drive the board into action and question Beatons decisions and motives - remember, we were not going to accept the status quo. Won't hold my breath tho. 

Just get the job done Rangers and use Beatons actions as a catalyst 

Edited by CammyF

Gerrard is complaining to Beaton for blowing up for half time, after Aribo had been chopped on the edge of the box.

I suspect the incorrect decision to caution Morelos for simulation and not award a penalty has increased the Gaffer's ire, but the initial anger has come from the half time blow.

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

Well, Beaton has been rather "normal" of late in games with us, i.e. no blatantly obvious cheating.

Given that Tav, Balogun and Jack are out, one wonders whether Livi may target Patterson. This will probably another rather physical game (with Livi usually at least try to play football), probably the reason why Arfield is preferred to Hagi. Hope we score early and put the game to bed early on.

Well, he saved his baffoonery and bampottery for today.

First giving Alfredo a yellow for clear penalty, then denying us the free-kick at the end and sending off SG probably made his months.

That aside, we have far too few attacking players really attacking. Arfield and Kent go deep and leave Alfredo up front alone, who has hardly anyone to play with.

Livi ... well, hit`n hope all night and for too long, we obliged with head-balls and unprecise passes. 

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I think he said, "Did you f*cking not see it?".

Which is nothing.  A Livi player (or coach) went mental in the opening minutes when they didn't get a throw in.

I've got it recorded here, he says:

Are you not speaking to me? I know why you're not speaking to me, because you're fucking bang wrong. You're bang out of order.

Then he does say a couple of other things after being booked which I can't make out.

Eh, Gerrard is right obviously but you're never going to win that battle at that moment in time.

Edited by PoohBear