[FT] Livingston 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 87)

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Apparantly Morelos is not bothered about being booked for simulation - he's dancing around the dressing room with no top on to Sweet Caroline. 

(I don't have a link.)

Got it...

29 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

See when the scum win 1-0... it's worse than them winning comfortably.

Everything has to be taken into consideration when assessing football.  Their suffering brings me great joy. 

I still prioritise my own blood pressure to be calm before a combusting bheasts, but I take your point!

54 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

See when the scum win 1-0... it's worse than them winning comfortably.

Everything has to be taken into consideration when assessing football.  Their suffering brings me great joy. 

I usually don't give a flying f**k about that shower and barely give them a thought but after the last 9 years, I take immense joy in their turmoil. 

With that in mind... Brown and his elbows, Tierney and his shitty megaphone, Lustig and yer police hat, Griffiths and his terrible hairpiece, Lennon and his wotsit teeth...GIRFUY!