[FT] Livingston 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 87)

2 hours ago, Gribz said:

Huge 3 points. 1 more win and thats it. It would have been amazing to win it at Celtic Park but its going to be done by then due to goal difference

If it's still technically possible for them to beat us it then an official Parkhead title win is still on the cards. 

3 hours ago, Gribz said:

It would have been amazing to win it at Celtic Park but its going to be done by then due to goal difference

If we win on Saturday and they win on Sunday, it's not officially ours.  

A draw or a win at the Piggery would then make it offically ours.

Watching the highlights of last night's match back on RTV and worth nothing the game was stopped for around 90secs when Reilly went off injured, yet there was only 64secs of stoppage time before Beaton blew for HT despite a crude foul on Aribo at the edge of the box (which I don't think he even gave).

Add in at least two fairly clear penalties denied by Beaton, then I don't blame the manager for showing his frustration during and after the game. It's not always easy for the officials but fair time-keeping is a basic principle and the Itten claim was as clear as they get.

It's too easy to point the finger at officials after a bad result but Rangers managed to win the game in spite of them yesterday and in spite of some agricultural fouls from the home side. As such the manager quite right to take umbrage and it's difficult to resist calls for VAR.

24 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Hellander was fouled at the chance he put over the bar. Var would have given a pen and possibly a red there. 

I make it 3 pens personally. 

Dead right, i only wish Alfie had collided with their keeper rather than try to straddle him leaving no doubt to the outcome which would have been a pen and red card to the goalie.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

If we win on Saturday and they win on Sunday, it's not officially ours.  

A draw or a win at the Piggery would then make it offically ours.

The Scum have 67 points, with 7 games remaining. We`ve got 85 points and a win on Saturday would push us to 88. They can get a maximum of 21 points, should they win all games, i.e. a maximum 88. Should they fail to win on Sunday, their maximum would fall short of 88 ... 

I wouldn`t put it pass them not to win on Sunday, so we won`t win the title at their midden. Then again, maybe they muster some courage and try to get us to Scumhut and hope they can get some pride beating us there.

In any case, it is just a matter of time.