[FT] Livingston 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 87)

19 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

This contains our biggest worry tonight "BEATON",bet you he will take the slightest opportunity to "BEAT" Alfie with a big stick-sorry-card.

Wish I was as good in prediction league as I was here.

SFA MUST take action against this imbecile Beaton.

Had a wee chuckle last night when Robinson came on early for Livi and Mr. Crocker showed his unsurpassed knowledge of Scottish football, saying that back in the day, Robinson scored his first ever SPL goal as a 17-year old for Hearts against ... Rangers.

I don`t watch any other Premiership games with him, but wonder whether he actually knows all these little facts when commentating Scum games and throws in bits of knowledge about opposition players? (Rhethorical question!)

15 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

See when the scum win 1-0... it's worse than them winning comfortably.

Everything has to be taken into consideration when assessing football.  Their suffering brings me great joy. 

Yes, but that is us looking at THEIR results.  Their fans would say the same.

However, when considering just ourselves, I much prefer a 5-0 tanking with us playing some fantastic stuff than a scrappy, late 1-0 win with no football on display.  You are comparing two different situations.

5 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

If it's still technically possible for them to beat us it then an official Parkhead title win is still on the cards. 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised that if we beat St Mirren they will deliberately drop points in their game the following day just so they can avoid that.

11 minutes ago, craig said:

that is us looking at THEIR results. 

As it's a two horse race, checking their results is part & parcel of being a Rangers fan (I never watch their games BTW).

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

As it's a two horse race, checking their results is part & parcel of being a Rangers fan (I never watch their games BTW).

Aye, but the feeling we get from OUR results don't necessarily mirror what we should feel about THEIR results.  That's the point.  But that is what you are trying to suggest.

Either way, it's a moot point now :D