Ibrox Stadium

:scorangers: v :scomir:

Referee – Steven McLean

Assistants – Daniel McFarlane and Gordon Crawford

Fourth Official – Lloyd Wilson

Missing: Nikola Katić, James Tavernier, Kemar Roofe, Ryan Jack

Doubtful: Leon Balogun

Live coverage only on Rangers TV

I’m absolutely disgusted at those scenes. There is a feckin lockdown in force to prevent people dying. The selfishness on show by those idiots only goes to ensure it is longer until we can all get back to the games.

I have suffered like the rest of us and am desperate to celebrate our long awaited title and the completion of a 9 year journey back to where we belong. I was at Brechin at the start, at Stirling when we lost for the first time in the 4th tier, at Alloa to see us knocked out the diddy cup, I gave up my ST and a fantastic seat to try to get rid of the spivs, I was in Luxembourg to see the worst ever defeat in our history, and I am desperate to be in attendance when we win the title but am resigned to the fact that I won’t be.

There will be plenty of time to celebrate when the restrictions are eased, until then we just have to celebrate at home. That is utterly crap, but it is the only acceptable way to do it. 

I was highly critical of the bheasts for their antics at Hampden, and I am hugely disappointed that we are doing the same, although where the groin brigade wannabes are concerned I shouldn’t have been surprised. This has their hallmark all over it.

I've got mixed feelings about it, I'd be a liar if I didn't say that I got a bit emotional watching the video of Gerrard arriving at Ibrox, I closed the kitchen door so the missus wouldn't see me! Football has been one solid factor that has carried me through this fucking pandemic, seeing those scenes kind of reminds you what life was like. 

12 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I’m absolutely disgusted at those scenes. There is a feckin lockdown in force to prevent people dying. The selfishness on show by those idiots only goes to ensure it is longer until we can all get back to the games.

I have suffered like the rest of us and am desperate to celebrate our long awaited title and the completion of a 9 year journey back to where we belong. I was at Brechin at the start, at Stirling when we lost for the first time in the 4th tier, at Alloa to see us knocked out the diddy cup, I gave up my ST and a fantastic seat to try to get rid of the spivs, I was in Luxembourg to see the worst ever defeat in our history, and I am desperate to be in attendance when we win the title but am resigned to the fact that I won’t be.

There will be plenty of time to celebrate when the restrictions are eased, until then we just have to celebrate at home. That is utterly crap, but it is the only acceptable way to do it. 

I was highly critical of the bheasts for their antics at Hampden, and I am hugely disappointed that we are doing the same, although where the groin brigade wannabes are concerned I shouldn’t have been surprised. This has their hallmark all over it.

Totally agree. First title in friggin ages and this is all we are going to hear about. Way to go ya bunch of clowns