[FT] Rangers 3 (Kent 14; Morelos 16; Hagi 46) - 0 St Mirren

Just now, Frankie said:

This was always going to happen so enjoy the scenes instead of getting upset about it.

It's not ideal and I can understand why folk might be annoyed but if I were 20 years old and lived in Glasgow, I'd be there too so I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it.

It's like saying we shouldn't have ran on the pitch at Pittodrie 35 years ago.  Let's get back into the real world.

Totally agree.  I would also respectfully suggest we do not do the haters jobs for them.

Totally understand those that are there only hope there are no reasons for police to take action other than keeping it under control.

Let's not have disrupting behaviour.

Edited by MacK1950
missed word

5 minutes ago, Frankie said:

This was always going to happen so enjoy the scenes instead of getting upset about it.

It's not ideal and I can understand why folk might be annoyed but if I were 20 years old and lived in Glasgow, I'd be there too so I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it.

It's like saying we shouldn't have ran on the pitch at Pittodrie 35 years ago.  Let's get back into the real world.

I don't think those two scenarios are comparable tbh

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I don't think those two scenarios are comparable tbh

Of course not directly but breaking the law is breaking the law.  And winning a title after many years is winning a title after many years.

CV19 is a horrible, horrible thing.  People have died and lives have been ruined.  No-one is downplaying that and I absolutely agree that congregating in hundreds isn't something of praise.  However, we both know it was going to happen so there's absolutely no reason to be upset.

Relax and enjoy these moments  Smile.  Laugh.  Even cry.  Just don't be angry as we have enough to be stressed about by also adding a few footballs fans whose team is their life letting themselves go during one of the most difficult post-war periods in living memory.