Rangers appeal Patterson, Bassey, Zungu et al bans

I fully intended to vote for Goldson as PotY but recent events have changed my mind and I'll now be voting for Nathan Patterson.

Rules are meaningless if you believe in Predestination and are one of the Chosen Few.  ?

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I fully intended to vote for Goldson as PotY but recent events have changed my mind and I'll now be voting for Nathan Patterson.

Rules are meaningless if you believe in Predestination and are one of the Chosen Few.  ?

I want Alfie to score the goal to win us the league, but if it can't be him then I'd like it to be Patterson.

9 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

They can't ever ban anyone again after doing nothing about Dubai. 

Just watch them.  I reckon they might be waiting till the league is wrapped up and then hit us both.  I.e. the coward's way out of this situation, even though it further undermines their own flawed system.

9 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

They can't ever ban anyone again after doing nothing about Dubai. 

All players, coaches, and associated and ancillary staff,  who were in Dubai should be banned. 

First 7 matches of next season should suffice. 

1 minute ago, Uilleam said:

All players, coaches, and associated and ancillary staff,  who were in Dubai should be banned. 

First 7 matches of next season should suffice. 

not so sure about that. but the ones pictured in the bar/pool/hot tub most certainly broke the rules and should be banned before any rangers player. 

the club in this instance has to be punished to as we have had open admission they sanctioned these breeches.