Rangers Are Champions

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

I think the most poignant place for a socially distanced celebration is the large space in front of BBC Scotland's HQ at PQ.

Balloons, party hats, streamers, fireworks, candy floss, Hot Digity Dogs, a burning at the stake, Viking Funerals on the river, ................................ etc. The best thing, we are all in situ' for the Chris McLaughlin conducted VoxPop.

That works for me.

On 04/03/2021 at 11:25, 26th of foot said:

I think the most poignant place for a socially distanced celebration is the large space in front of BBC Scotland's HQ at PQ.

Balloons, party hats, streamers, fireworks, candy floss, Hot Digity Dogs, a burning at the stake, Viking Funerals on the river, ................................ etc. The best thing, we are all in situ' for the Chris McLaughlin conducted VoxPop.

Sounds like a plan 

Can't take seriously this stuff about "just one more point". Today was the day we won the league. The day when we couldn't lose it was over a month ago. We don't need any more points but I'm sure we'll get plenty in the games still to play, starting next weekend.

1 minute ago, the gunslinger said:

they will get about 80 points. we won it a while back. 

goal difference is a bit of a red herring here. I suspect if we lost 7 and they won 8 that 26 goals would be made up realistically. 

I suspect that if we lost 7 and they won 8 the oceans would boil dry and the moon would sprout palm trees.

I share a surname with Steven Gerrard (no relation as far as I know) and grew up in the same Merseyside borough (Knowsley, although he was from Whiston and I lived in Halewood) so this is a great time for me. Nobody can now say he has not won a league title. And he won it despite being outspent and (according to the experts) outgunned by Celtic. Seeing off Lawell and Lennon makes it all the better.