Rangers Are Champions

7 hours ago, der Berliner said:

THE JOURNEY CONTINUES .. touching words from the club.

That is simply marvellous. I was at every single one of those games mentioned apart from Leipzig as I don’t do friendlies, and it touches an emotional nerve recalling it in such a well written article. Some (probably all) of the content that has come out from the club this last few days has been at a level I thought was impossible from the team there. Superb stuff.

I think we've actually broken Celtic, all it took was 1 title, an interview with Dave King and a letter from Douglas Park to Nippy ?

What did Mr King say? House Of Cards? Worth remembering that Celtic own the copyright to Old Firm 

20210309_202246.jpg

Edited by CammyF

11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I think we've actually broken Celtic, all it took was 1 title, an interview with Dave King and a letter from Douglas Park to Nippy ?

What did Mr King say? House Of Cards? Worth remembering that Celtic own the copyright to Old Firm 

20210309_202246.jpg

They half own the copyright....

But we have definitely broken them - they have a 5 yr old running their twitter, lol

8 minutes ago, craig said:

They half own the copyright....

But we have definitely broken them - they have a 5 yr old running their twitter, lol

Their hashtag is interesting - one club since 1888 - what, no separate entity now? Wouldn't it be wonderful if what they thought was a wee dig at "Sevco" turned out to be the biggest own goal in their history?