Rangers Are Champions

I have deliberately avoided tempting fate and as an older bear have waited patiently until I can say we are the champions, today after the game I finally said it to my Mrs, my boys and my extended family, we have waited so long and went from the lowest league with no money to rightful champions again, never in my time have I ever felt as proud and happy to see us back where we belong 

16 minutes ago, Bill said:

I suspect that if we lost 7 and they won 8 the oceans would boil dry and the moon would sprout palm trees.

And i would be fished oot the clyde face down, oh wait the oceans would be dry....need to fly to the moon and hang myself from a palm tree

Edited by onevision

It's now starting to feel so real.

I don't think I even have the words yet.  Relieved and God dam happy.

I genuinely think they will throw there match tomor, but all the better onto Prague for us!.Happy happy happy happy blueflag 

5 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

The very best time to get a point is next weekend at you know where. It would be like a fishbone stuck in my throat if we didn't. Target: finish the season unbeaten.

We're not playing next weekend... :facepalm: 

So, are we officially gonnae win the league today?  I know people are suggesting the yahoos might chuck their match at Tannadice but I think they'll win.

I'd imagine workplace productivity, across Scotland, might take a hit tomorrow, if they do drop points.

Schitts Creek Good Luck GIF by CBC

Edited by Gonzo79