On hearing the result in Dundee yesterday, I socially distanced myself into a shop for a carry out and can't recall much after 7pm.

Being honest, it hasn't really sunk in yet.  I feel more disbelief than joy.

??

Mrs 7 had to take her car to the garage this morning so went in to drive her home. First time my car has been on the road in months so I thought it best after dropping her off to drive a bit more to charge up the battery.

From the back of the wardrobe I had fished out the famous old reefer, vintage 1959 and draped it casually over the console at the nearside and took it on an hour long tour of town and county. I’d have flown it out of the window but I didn’t want any snp folk trying to set fire to it at traffic lights.

I don’t normally do flamboyant celebration so I’m resting quietly at home now. I’ll have calmed down by morning. Maybe.. 

12 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Yesterday, I watched ra Sellik huff and puff around Tannadice. The newly appointed interim manager, John Kennedy looked quietly terrified as he walked along the track at half time.

I spluttered my Coffee reading this, but now my 'Bad Juju' senses are tingling... 

We had a grand day down here on Sunday a full house all the grandchildren plenty of refreshments the piano was played with great gusto at one point the brother was convinced that the herd of coos  watching from the farm were dancing,  probably a few tender heads yesterday morning.